"And here’s another great ad-lib, this, "Be bold. be colorful, or actually, y’know, less colourful, perhaps." That’s a completely wonderful ad-lib, and that was the joy of working with him. Nicola Pecorini and myself back at the camera were just constantly looking at each other, saying, "My God, what’s he doing now?" ‘Cause he was literally surprising us. Because the character, you didn’t know where it was gonna go next, who it would be, what it’d be like, what it would sound like, what he would come up with, and that’s still, to me, the magic of Heath. He was very bold, fearless, in the way he approached a character. He would just jump off the edge."
—- Terry Gilliam
- isthisyourcustomdomain likes this
- batheartsandclownsmiles reblogged this from josephledger-
- batheartsandclownsmiles likes this
- randomtenso reblogged this from turnerrs
- we-arejustskinandbone likes this
- Show more notes